Ben Brockland & David Palmer set out to build a better mousetrap. Well, not really a mousetrap, but a better fitting undershirt. They felt the traditional, run of the mill cotton undershirts were too big, baggy and did’t fit well when worn under a classic button down. The two were so passionate about this they took their own money and founded Underfit.
Underfit uses a fabric called ProModal, which is made up of Modal, Tencel and Lycra. These fibers allow ProModal to be soft, functional and form-fitting. This fabric is then made into the classic v-neck or crew neck undershirt. This final product is a comfortable, well fitting undershirt. I personally tested the product and at times I even forgot I was wearing it.
The best part about Underfit is that Ben & David didn’t go overseas or off-shore for production. The ProModal and Underfit shirts are both made right here in the USA and carry a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
For the past 3-4 years I have followed the practice of growing a beard, starting November 1st and then having it shaved off New Years Day. If it were up to me, I would keep it year round, but the wife prefers me sans beard and to be honest, more than 2 months growth and I start to look like the guys from Duck Dynasty or the CEO of TODDLAND.
I have always run into the problem that after a few weeks growth, the beard became hard to manage and it, and the skin underneath need conditioned. This past holiday I was introduced to Mr. Natty Frank’s Beard Elixir and BAM, my problems were solved.
Created across the pond by Mr. Matt Raine, this elixir contains a mixture of various oils like vetiver, patchouli, juniper berry, pine, bergamot, peach kernel and grape seed. It’s application is simple, just apply a few drops to the palms of your hands and massage into your beard. (A little goes a long way, so be careful when applying, unless you want to smell like the local head-shop.)
To start the new year off, the wife and I took on the challenge of a juice cleanse from Moon Juice, located in Venice, CA. They offer various organic juices and specialize 3, 5 or 7 day cleanses. You all know Team Colley does not do things half-ass, so we both signed up for a 7 day rainbow cleanse, which entails 7 cold-pressed juices and 1 almond milk, that are to be consumed throughout the day and are to be the only thing you consume.
Yes, going without food for 7 days is crazy, but per the juices, we are getting all the vitamins and nutrients a body needs, on-top of our daily multi-vitamin we take, so please don’t worry. I am currently on day 2 and feel fine. I have a slight headache, which is because I am no longer drinking coffee 3-5 times day, but that should subside in a day or two. I have listed out my 7 juices and their benefits below for your easy reading.
- Cilantro Celery Punch – contains cilantro, celery, green apple, lemon, ginger. Benefits: Heavy Metal Detox, Nerve Calming, Infection Fighting
- Californian Sun – contains mix citrus. Benefits: Cell Defending, Alkalizing, Bone Strengthening
- Carrot, Lime & Coconut – contains carrot, coconut meat, lime, ginger. Benefits: Fat Flushing, Virus Fighting, Body Strengthening
- Turmeric Gold – contains turmeric root, red apple. Benefits: Pain Killing, Metabolism Boosting, Anti-oxidizing
- Golden Milk – contains unpasteurized almond milk, turmeric root juice, cinnamon, cardamon, raw wildflower honey. Benefits: Anti-inflammatory, Liver Cleansing, Muscle and Bone Building
- Burdock Diakon Citrine – contains diakon, burdock, lemon, green apple. Benefits: Purifying, Probiotic, Skin Cleansing, Decongestant
- Gingered Lemon – contains ginger, lemon, green apple. Benefits: Detoxing, Tummy Soothing, Energizing, Immunizing
- Almond Milk – contains 100% California almonds, mineral water, mountain salt, raw wildflower honey.